Nice to say but do we really think JWH just lets that slide? Bloke finds a few bins and suspensions himselfEnforcer ain’t the guy throwing a lil bitch punch and getting sent to the bin and letting his mates down …an enforcer picks himself off the ground smiles points at the bloke and tells him to hold onto his arse and dares him to stand in front of him the next time he gets the ball.
Jwh love him or hate (im a lover) has made a career out of it.
this really set me off last nightI think people really need to take into consideration the easy draw we had last year, but then again, it supposed to be an easy draw again this year.
1. has the defence gotten better or worse under Fitz?
2. should Moylan be offered an opportunity to partner Hynes after Trindalls success? If so, how long for?
3. should Fitzgibbon persist with Talakai at centre?
4. with Kennedy performing well, do Sharks see him as their long term fullback provided he can offer persistent form?
5. what is holding Brailey back? do they look to change up his minutes?
6. is the Sharks forward pack lacking size?
Ok, firstly, appreciate you answering the questions I put forward. I enjoyed listening to your response.
He’s sht he’s not crafty and he doesn’t look to manipulate the middle of the ruck at all costs at all timeson a brailey point - we beat the raiders forwards on the weekend - he played behind a team with momentum and ran for 16m
He’s sht he’s not crafty and he doesn’t look to manipulate the middle of the ruck at all costs at all times
Happy to just go about his job
I want a dog in the 9, scheming, sniffing and testing the other team whenever he can, fk with their minds, keep them guessing
9 is such an important role but we have a very laidback person steering the ship